Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.14.002 Bug Fix Release

From: John Curtis
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGroupWare 0.9.14.002 Bug Fix Release
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:35:19 +0000

I did not receive any other messages than the following:

header.inc.php needs to be updated (Not sure if this is the exact wording)
WARNING!
If you are using virtual domain support, this will NOT copy those domains
over. You will need to do this manually, MAKE BACKUPS!

I kept getting looped back to the setup/config page for the header.inc.php

Are there any certain log files I should check for any other error?

Should I start updating with the CVS?  And if so any suggested reading on using
the CVS?

Thanks,

John Cutris