[Phpgroupware-users] phpGW_Shell errors

From: jhagel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpGW_Shell errors
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:09:10 +0000

I got some problems with it:

- when clicking on the "addressbook" - link in anglemail, it redirects me to the
login page saying my session could not be verified. this is the same when i just
hold "shift" and open any link in a new window. when not in phpGW_shell this is
working. WinXP. Also when i switch to "db" as session-handler, everything works
fine. but i rather want php4 session management.

- when clicking on the "addressbook" link in compose a new mail (anglemail) i
get a
javascript error: line 62: the object doesnt support this property or method
(translated from german). javascript addressbook works after i click "ok"
without
problems.

thanks
jens