[Phpgroupware-users] Re: COMMpositeur

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: COMMpositeur
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:32:42 -0400

"Chris Weiss" <address@hidden> a écrit:

> as far as I could tell the only navbar icon texts there were translated are
> the core
> ones.

thanks again for helping me finding all the trouble spots! The
translation was there, and was working in 0.9.16, but not in 0.9.14.
It seems, that 14 uses the translation of the app title, and 16 of the
app name. And the translation has to be linked with "common" and not
the app name.
It seems to work now.

Michael