[Phpgroupware-users] New PhpGroupWare user question!!!

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] New PhpGroupWare user question!!!
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:00:28 +0200

First of all, Hi everybody in the list!!!!!!!!!

I'm a new user of phpgw. I´ve installed it on an Apache 2.0.46 qith PHP 4.3.2 and Mysql 4.013 for uaser account and OpenLDAP 2.1.17 for user authentication.

Everything seems to work good except for the autentication process wich lasts for minutes. When the user logins with a right usernam/password, it takes a few minutes before showing the home page with the applications subscribed for this user. If the username/password is wrong, it shows in a second the message of "Bard login or password".

I've checked my LDAP logs and the authentication process works well, and the sesoin id is generated in a few seconds and saved to the mysql, but the apache logs shows that between the POST request with usernam/password and th GET home.php?cd=yes&sessionid=... it takes at least 3 minutes. Any ideas why this behaviour? What are the steps of the login process? Which step could be the origin of this delay? How may I debug this problem?

Thnks for any help or ideas.

Jorge