[Phpgroupware-users] IMAP did not working ...

From: Daniel Völkerts
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] IMAP did not working ...
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:31:22 +0200

Hello,

I've tried to get my qmail + Courier Imap servers running with phpgw 0.9.14 but
after I configured the email app with my administration account and I switch to
the email view I got the error: "detected that there has already been an
attempting to recover that failed exiting...". I have no idea what he tries to
intend with this message...

I search the last two days but I couldn't find a solution. My Qmail seems
working fine. Are there any howtos or tutorial out there which demonstrates the
use of qmail + courier imap wiht phpgw. Have you any ideas or hints for me?

TIA,

Daniel Völkerts

Jetzt bei WEB.DE FreeMail anmelden = 1qm Regenwald schuetzen! Helfen
Sie mit! Nutzen Sie den Serien-Testsieger. http://user.web.de/Regenwald