Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Participants selection

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Participants selection
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:25:17 +0000

Don Graver (dgraver) (address@hidden) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone has developed a slightly different user
> interface for selecting participants for an event.  I know there is the
> popup option, but mine seems to continually ask me to login when
> selecting a user instead of adding them to the "select" form of the
> other window.  Any thoughts on why this is happening?

the popup ask for a login or afer selecting you get sent back to the login?

If the popup asks, then it's likely that the link() call wasn't used to
generate the popup URL and you're not using cookies.  If you happen to be
using phpGW VBShell then you have to set Cookies for Session ID in phpgw to
off to work around an IE bug.

I haven't looked at the code (calendar code is creapy) so these are just
guesses.  My understanding is that Dave is working on a redo of calendar,
probably for HEAD only though.