[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Trouble ticket system - errors

From: djaaz
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Trouble ticket system - errors
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:51:29 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

It's PHP 5.2 on Mandriva and php 5.1 on RHEL.

I had no errors at all on both installations and I can't see any errors on the
apache errorlog.

I will try to get the apache log more verbose but tts just shows up like in the
screencap stuart send:

I can create a ticket but not edit nor see it. The ticket id, subject, assign
to columns shows up correctly but are empty, everything but the creation date
is empty.

On my mandriva system i updated tts with cvs, but i did'nt change anything.

I just tried to downgrade php5.2 on my mandriva laptop to a php4 version but
it's not quite simple and i gave up.

Is there any way i can test the php version?Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @
http://forums.phpGroupWare.org