Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Install not working

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Install not working
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:03:26 +0200

Hi all,

Ok, just see your update of your post on the forum (I'm using the lists,
and it doesn't seems that updates are sent to the list :( )

I'm investigating again this.

But if you can help me with the steps I describe in response to the
initial post, It could help.

Btw, is it an upgrade or a new fresh install ?

Best regards,

Benoît.