[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: Install not working

From: Eric
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: Install not working
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:08:54 -0700 (MST)

A meet would be great, how does that happen?

like that except step 3 (the language installation fails, this is the first
instance of a table not being created).

I also can't create the admin account, this is the error received when I try:

"Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT contact_comm_descr.comm_descr_id AS
comm_descr_id, contact_comm_descr.descr AS comm_description,
contact_comm_descr.comm_type_id AS comm_type FROM phpgw_contact_comm_descr AS
contact_comm_descr
MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'homerweb_project.phpgw_contact_comm_descr' doesn't
exist)

File:  /home/homerweb/public_html/project/phpgwapi/inc/class.contacts_sql.inc
.php
Line: 1426
Session halted."

Than you again.Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @