phptest-users

Re: [Phptest-users] User gets someone else's results

From: donna
Subject: Re: [Phptest-users] User gets someone else's results
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:58:15 -0400

Quoting Dan Kegel <address@hidden>:

Oooh.  I haven't looked at the code, but I wonder if
the code that assigns new result_id's is protected
at all from multiple people submitting at the same
time!

It's kind of sad how phptest has withered.  All the
other online test apps I've looked at are part of
huge packages that are intimidating to install...
- Dan

I agree - its a nice little application - good even for surveys etc.
Some of the other packages are overkill.

But it doesn't look like its maintained anymore. I posted a question a while
back and never got anythin g- I wasn't even sure the list was still working.

Well I guess there are three of us on the list -maybe we can revive it a bit.

I never had the test problem Kathleen had - but I never had two people doing it
at the same time... but I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

Please post again if you figure it out or find a work around.

Thanks

Donna

Donna Bassolino-Klimas, Ph.D
DBK Web Developing