Dumb question

From: marciot
Subject: Dumb question
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:35:33 -0700

I am playing around with the Windows port of version 0.4.0 of
Pingus running under Wine under RedHat Linux 7.3 (don't ask
why... but hey, the good news is that it works great! :) and
I noticed that once I have one of the penguins act as a
blocker, I can't get rid of it. If I recall correctly, the
original Lemmings had a way to blow up workers that were
no longer needed.

Am I missing something or is Pingus supposed to be more
politically correct than the original? (I doubt it, it
still has the dreaded nuke button :)

Marcio Luis Teixeira

PS: What exactly does "Ouit" mean? That's not a word :P