Re: Pingus Configuration Tool

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Pingus Configuration Tool
Date: 20 Dec 2002 19:13:58 +0100

Marcio Luis Teixeira <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyhow, on an unrelated note, I'm helping out the GnuWin II folks
> (http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/) package files for the next release. They
> currently have Pingus 0.4. Is there any more recent version that can
> be put on there? I would need some functional precompiled binaries
> for Windows that are stable and mostly bug proof.

We currently don't have any usable Pingus version. 0.4.0 is far to old
and buggy to be usefull and 0.5.0 isn't done yet. I strongly recomment
to not use any of the 0.5.0pre-something for anything but testing,
including them in distros or other distro-like package collections
will do more harm than good.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927