Re: Pingus Configuration Tool

From: Marcio Luis Teixeira
Subject: Re: Pingus Configuration Tool
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 01:19:25 -0700

> The start app is just a way to let the user enter configuration
> settings without using the command line, thats all.

Ok. Sounds good. You made some good points about Gtk. I definitely agree about
how difficult it is to install games under Linux.

Anyhow, on an unrelated note, I'm helping out the GnuWin II folks
(http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/) package files for the next release. They currently
have Pingus 0.4. Is there any more recent version that can be put on there? I
would need some functional precompiled binaries for Windows that are stable
and mostly bug proof.

Thanks,

Marcio Luis Teixeira