AW: AW: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32

From: Fischer, Björn Christoph
Subject: AW: AW: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:16:51 +0200

> Björn Fischer wrote:
> > Hmm. Well, maybe you can send me the patches and the notes
> even if they
> > get into the CVS? That might be the starting point I need
> to understand
> > what's going on with GETTEXT. And seeking for the relevant
> code in the
> > current CVS would probably be more confusing than helping...
>
> Well, I got it wrong. The patch was to get it compiling on
> VC6 and some
> memory leak fixes. I'll try to have a look at gettext but I know that
> someone did manage to compile it with gettext enabled. Got to
> find out
> who. ;-)

Alright. How about giving users a non-GETTEXT version till we get the
GETTEXT-Support done or have found the one who did it? I guess there are
many Win32 users waiting for a playable release of pingus...

If you say yes, I'll send you my file tonight or tomorrow morning so that
you can try if anything else is wrong with it.

Greetings

Björn