Re: AW: AW: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Pingus 0.6 installer for win32
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:35:28 +0200

Fischer, Björn Christoph wrote:
If you say yes, I'll send you my file tonight or tomorrow morning so that
you can try if anything else is wrong with it.

You could send me your file without gettext support so I may test it on a few more windows installations. On the other hand I don't like the idea of a release without gettext very much. Seems like I can't avoid booting windows to try it out myself. ;-) Did you use the current CVS as base? If not please do, the changes sinces 0.6.0 shouldn't break anything, they are mostly spelling fixes and I don't see any reason why we shouldn't include them beside the fact that the windows version will be more recent then the linux version. We could call it 0.6.1-pre1 and add a source patch for linux...

Bye David