Participate in pingus project

From: Karai Csaba
Subject: Participate in pingus project
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 18:47:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I've tried the pingus program. It's a very good work.
If it is possible, I happily participate in the pingus project.

I had problems using CVS. I'm behind a company firewall
which enables out only the HTTP traffic.
Can CVS be used behind an HTTP firewall?

I'm an informatician ( C, C++ programmer, but I'm experienced
only in console applications on linux ).
If you need my help ( testing, hungarian translation,
developing,
... ) just reply to my letter,

Thanks, bye,
    Csaba Karai