Re: 0.6.1 release date

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: 0.6.1 release date
Date: 22 Jun 2003 11:14:55 +0200

Am Son, 2003-06-22 um 01.35 schrieb Konrad Dabrowski:
> Can anyone suggest a reasonable date for when 0.6.1 might be released. I
> want to know when my polish translation should be in by :).

Well, if we keep the requirement to have a fully functional Win32 binary
for 0.6.1 then then the date is quite undefined. :-)
I'd suggest to send you translation as soon as you can get it finished.
If there's work being done on Pingus there's always a motivation push
for other's to work on it.

> Also, can anyone suggest a way of doing a diff of two files, so that I
> can see all of contents of the files in the diff, not just those parts
> that have changed?

I know of several tools that do this for CVS, so one way would be to set
up a local CVS server and compare the changes thus. On the other hand,
that'd be breaking a butterfly on a wheel so maybe you'll find something
similar which requires just the original file and the diff. A CVS server
won't deliver anything else anyway, so it's just another way of feeding
the information in.

Bye David