Compiling Hermes with MinGW

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Compiling Hermes with MinGW
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:45:44 +0200

Hey foks,
today I have set up a MinGW and MSYS environment on my machine (provides a GCC port to windows and a UNIX shell). I guess that no one has ever compiled the necessary Libs for pingus with MinGW, so I want to try it myself.

The first one was Hermes. I read in the INSTALL.Unix file that building Hermes was quite easy: run ./configure, the run make. Alright, but where's the configure script in the Hermes-1.3 CVS Checkout? There are various files named something like config.guess, configure.in, install-sh, but NO configure...

Does anybody know how to handle this?

Greetings

Björn