Crash report for Pingus 0.6

From: Greg Trounson
Subject: Crash report for Pingus 0.6
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:04:06 +1200

Gidday,

When in the level editor, I have found two situations that will crash it. In both cases, the screen remains intact, but no longer responds to keypresses or mouse clicks.

TO REPRODUCE FIRST CASE
- Open the level editor.
- Press Insert, then e then h, to insert a hotspot for an entrance.
- Select any of the sprites presented.
- Game freezes at this point.

A gdb reveals the following:
"
Editor: saving backup level to: /home/gregt/.pingus/backup/pingus-backup-8.xml
objectSelector: Selecting surface out of: 15
str: entrances/industrial
"
The last line is displayed when the crash occurs.

Likewise with another sprite:
 str: entrances/woodthing_mov

TO REPRODUCE SECOND CASE
- Open the level editor.
- Press Insert, then l, to insert liquid.
- A green liquid sprite appears in the editor window.
- Select (click on) the liquid.
- Press 'del' to try and delete it.
- Game freezes at this point.

A gdb reveals the following:
"
ObjectSelector: Liquid not implemented
ObjectSelector::get_liquid() not implemented
Editor: saving backup level to: /home/gregt/.pingus/backup/pingus-backup-14.xml

0x08384198 in ?? ()
"

I hope this is of some help to somebody.

Greg