Re: Review of Pingus

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: Review of Pingus
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:50:56 -0400

Sorry about the html emails. they are the deafult in miscrosoft outlook
express, and mozilla mail does not yet support microsoft's httpmail
protocol, used by hotmail.

None of the command line options seem to work. Not even '--help'. Whenever
any command line option is set the program does not seem to run. And the
program *never* seems t send anything to standard out, or error.

As for debugging, I will try running it through GDB, but I really do not
understand ASM very well. I will submit the results as a reply to this
message.