UpdateDSP.sh [Was Re: Windows compiling fails]

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: UpdateDSP.sh [Was Re: Windows compiling fails]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:38:41 +0100

Hi

The project files are out of date, by quite a considerable margin, as they
don't have files such as
PreviewRenderer
gettext
in them.

Would it be better if the project generation files were rewritten so they
worked on Windows, I'm thinking a batch file. This way Linux developers
could ignore us and we wouldn't complain as much :)

A good cross platform scripting language installed by default on both Linux
and Windows would be nice, but I certainly don't know of one. With a batch
file it would be just about possible.

Neil