Re: Status inquiry about some open bugs

From: Konrad Dabrowski
Subject: Re: Status inquiry about some open bugs
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:46:04 +0100

[bug #3204] Editor Font is missing Latin-1 Umlauts

Is that one really open anymore? If yes, shouldn't it be very easy to
fix?

Thats still open, shouldn't be to hard to fix, Verdanna at 11pixels
should give a nice usable and full Latin1 font.

Any chance that Latin2 could be supported throughout Pingus ome time. I'm getting on with the Polish translation, but it'll take a long(ish) time before I finish it, so latin2 support is not urgent. (I can give more details about which characters are needed).

Thanks
Konrad D.