[no-member] Comments about the game

From: Robert Zaleski
Subject: [no-member] Comments about the game
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:24:06 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,
     Just wanted to said I actually installed the game by accident, doh those RPM menus have too much junk on them.  Anyways my wife loves the game, and she made all sort of endearing comments to the penquins. 'I know you're dead, I'm sorry, I'm sorry' :-).  I just loved it.  Anyways, the open menus in the leve editor was kinda atrocious.  The command line scared my wife, and not having bash scared me, hehe.  I don't know if there's another way of opening levels, say from the main menu, but I missed it.  I was mainly wondering, how many of you are doing devel, and do you have plans to do this or need help.  I'm always doing like 20 other things, but I really need to help some projects out sooner or later and I wouldn't mind doing this one.

Take Care and God Bless,
    Robert Zaleski

BTW I had fun with the few levels I played.

You are free to do with document whatever you please but
reading it would be a good idea. I am naturally not
responsible for any consequence or action arising out of
the use of information provided in this document. I am
not a very responsible person and you heed me at your own
peril. - 'Linux Installation Strategies' LDP

Do you Yahoo!?