Pingus Localization Files?

From: Val Kartchner
Subject: Pingus Localization Files?
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 18:43:25 -0700

I suggested some improvements to the English translations of the Pingus level
descriptions.  Because I mentioned that I also know Spanish, I got
volunteered to do the Spanish translation.  I'm also daring to do an
Esperanto translation.  Both of these translations will certainly require
improvements by others.

I'm translating the level description files.  But I haven't been able to find
the localization files for the action names, Tutorial Island, level editor,
etc.  Are there such files and where are they located?

Thanks,

- Val -