Re: Patch for svn.xml (website) -> New svn addresses

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Patch for svn.xml (website) -> New svn addresses
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 08:53:09 +0200

Aggro schrieb:

--- David Philippi <address@hidden> wrote:

Well, getting the source for the website from the
savannah CVS and using
cvs diff would be one way. Maybe even the best. :-)

I'm sorry, but I don't seem to be able to find out how
to do this. From the old cvs.html file I can find
these instructions:

$ export
CVSROOT=':pserver:address@hidden:/var/lib/cvs'
$ cvs login
(there is no password, just hit return)
$ cvs checkout Libs/ClanLib-0.6
$ cvs checkout Games/Pingus

But clearly the address is incorrect. Well the server
domain I think I know, but everything else?

Could you provide similar set of commands I have to
give to get it?
Hi,
The server you need is at savannah. CVSROOT :ext:address@hidden:/webcvs/pingus Module: Pingus

For further information you can have a look at http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=pingus.