Re: Patch for pingus.xml

From: Aggro
Subject: Re: Patch for pingus.xml
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:01:14 -0700 (PDT)

> I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here.

When pingus fall into water, the drownfall action is
used, so that was easy to test. But I don't know when
drownwalk action is used and I had problems with map
editor so I couldn't test whether the drownwalk works
or not.

I can only assume that it happens when pingus walk
into water without dropping at all. But that is only a guess.