Re: [Pingus-Devel] Norwegian Nynorsk translation for Pingus

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] Norwegian Nynorsk translation for Pingus
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 23:34:25 +0100

On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 17:29 +0200, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:
> > 3. Shouldn't the copyright be to 'The Pingus development team' (which should
> > be translatable, BTW) instead of just 'Ingo Ruhnke'?
>
> Maybe, if any of the other developers complains I'll change it, but on
> the other side there never really was much of a team, just me + always
> changing contributors.

I definitely second this!

There are probably a few minor things like there are a few to many
possible Pingu actions (personally I think it should be kept to those in
the original Lemmings) and it would be nice to get transparency back the
"scoreboard" panels, smallmap, etc... (though at the expense of CPU...).

Nevertheless, I think the direction Ingo has taken with Pingus is spot
on.  I don't know whether I would want to know where Pingus would go
without Ingo...

Thanks,
Gervase.