Re: [Pingus-Devel] pingus tunneling through blockers - engine bug?

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Pingus-Devel] pingus tunneling through blockers - engine bug?
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 03:16:29 +0200

2009/4/3 Blink Blinken <address@hidden>:
> I'm playing svn revision 3985 of pingus.
> Find attached a demo of
> pingus/data/levels/playable/if_only_i_can_fly_-_wayne_shelley.pingus
> where the pingus are sort of tunneling through a row of blockers.

Yep, that definitively looks broken, not quite sure what is going on
there. I am currently a little busy with another project.

> I've also made a diff that allows single-stepping the game in pause
> mode with the S key.

I don't like the use of global variables and the use of GlobalEvent,
might be cleaner to route the whole thing through the input system and
make it a proper game function. But then maybe I am wrong, as
single-stepping is kind of more a debug hack then a proper game
function, have to think about it some more.

Blog:     http://grumbel.blogspot.com/
JabberID: xmpp:address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927