[Pingus-Devel] Automatic language detection for Mac OS X

From: Jonas Bähr
Subject: [Pingus-Devel] Automatic language detection for Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 02:48:11 +0100

Hi,

I've implemented automatic language detection for Mac OS X. The default language of Pingus was detected using LC_MESSAGES, however, this one is not set when the app is launched via finder (it is when using the terminal though). If neither, LC_MESSAGES nor LANG is present (or "C") I get the preferred languages from the system preferences as a last resort. I also removed the wrapper script from the application bundle as it's not needed any more: Josh did the automatic resource detection and now the automatic language detection is also build-in.

The attached patch can easily applied via git-am.

bye,
Jonas