playogg-discuss

[playogg-discuss] Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] ogg physic players

From: Markus Zeindl
Subject: [playogg-discuss] Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] ogg physic players
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:15:00 +0100

Am Tue, 30 Dec 2008 03:07:50 +0100
schrieb "David Llop Vila" <address@hidden>:

> Hello guys and ladies,
> I'm new in this mailing list and I'm asking about a physical ogg
> player. I use mp3's because I bought an iPod and it do not supports
> ogg. I tried to put in it Rockbox <http://www.rockbox.org/>, but then
> video and remote control don't works. Anybody knows about a physic
> player that supports ogg? And another question. About a package to
> enable ogg reproduction on iPods? I'm reffering to a package that
> modifies Apple's iPod OS, not something like Rockbox. I'd like have
> all features of my iPod plus ogg reproduciton. Thanks for your
> atention, and good work!
Hello!

I have bought the Trekstor vibez some time ago and I can surely say,
that it's a great player. It works good and is easy to handle. But, the
only reason for me, to buy it was, because of its support of ogg and
flac formats.

I can only recommend this portable music player.
Since I have never possessed an iPod I can't tell you somtehing about
the reproduction of oggs on iPods. Sorry.

Greetings,

Markus.