plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] Docs & CVS

From: James Labarre
Subject: [Plex86-devel] Docs & CVS
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 14:15:38 -0400

I've been interested in trying out Plex86, but it's been difficult to find the files to download. I've seen various messages referring to the "latest CVS", but I have yet to find a CVS server that actually has current files. The newest files on plex86.org are 9 months old, while rge server at savannah.gnu.org appears to inly have a handful of pointer files (I did find the 20020502 tarball).

Once I found the tarball, I wnated to read through the documentation & see how to set the programme up. Running the plex86 executable by itself said to refer to the README in the root of the source tree. That file tells me to look at the documentation in the docs folder (extracting it if necessary), but the docs folder is pretty much empty, and doesn't even have the tar.gz file I should extract the documentation from.