plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] Developer Access to CVS

From: Bob Diepenbrock
Subject: [Plex86-devel] Developer Access to CVS
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:22:50 -0500

Um..

How does one go about getting development access to CVS?

I've had to make some Makefile changes in the documentation area because I have different versions of some stuff on my new Red Hat system.

Also...

Does anybody know how to do this sort of thing using the "configure" process.... That way we can make this work on more than just my configuration...

I'm currently in a bit of a struggle with getting a working configuration... Does Plex86 have to have a file as a disk image, or can it point to a "real" live partition (like '/dev/sda1')?

-= Bob =-

Bob Diepenbrock
Sr. Software Engineer Staff
InterVoice Brite