proofreaders

Fw: Downl0ad the aviator

From: Mamie Beach
Subject: Fw: Downl0ad the aviator
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:05:38 -0500

When I got back, I double checked and you were correct, here it is.    Its a
good gift idea.  http://www.yourholidaydownloadcenter.com/info.html
You're able to download dvd movies, console games, music.  I bookmarked about 8
pages of dvd movies I wanted.  Already started downloading them.
You aren't going to believe how many music CD's are in here - it's wacky.
They show you how to burn em to CD and everything.
I noticed in the movie section over lunch, they have titles for download that
are still in theaters - it's fantastic.
Tell me when you get back.

Bobbi