protux-design

Re: [Protux-design] OFF TOPIC : 2003

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-design] OFF TOPIC : 2003
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 19:34:03 +0100

On Wed, 01 Jan 2003 09:50:01 -0200
Fabio dos Santos <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hey Everybody,
>
> Happy new year, and cheers for the Protux Project!!!
> I'm very excited about this year, and I think we'll be able to get many
> things acomplished!
>
> Cheers for us, everyone,
> Fabio.

Hej,

yeah, i'm sure 2003 will be an important year for Protux !

Two days ago i commited a first implementation of Project->load, but my
announce-mail is still stucked somewhere in the mail-server... so i changed my
mail-server ;-)

Feel free to test project-loading and don't forget to report problems...

Happy New Year

Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc