protux-design

Re: [Protux-design] Re: [Protux-devel] how to open PM?

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: Re: [Protux-design] Re: [Protux-devel] how to open PM?
Date: 21 Jan 2003 00:38:37 -0200

I really liked Lucianos idea. It makes all the setting windows very
intuitive. . . so you could have properties by typing <<P>>, we could
have P just load the general windows (in the last tab it was), and <P1.
<P2>, etc. . . for opening in specific tabs. . . .

The only problem with this system is the distance between the P and the
numbers. . . It does make you need two hands to do it.. . .

Another option is to use the fkeys.. . . (F9, F10, F11, F12, P and
<<P>>)

RFC.
Fabio.