protux-design

Re: [Protux-design] About the Request Mode on Savannah

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-design] About the Request Mode on Savannah
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:51:10 +0100

Fabio dos Santos wrote:

Reinhard,

I think we could all input requests in savannah. And then when the time
comes, we discuss it on the design list (or on a public forum, or
something).  This would simplify the task of not having double-requests
(again) and also, not getting ahead of ourselves. However, it would
involve the developers coming out and saying "now is the time to discuss
this!" and then we could conjure put all the requests regarding that
feature and discuss it.

There seems to be a thing called 'Tasks' on savannah. So these requests could be put there, and when time has come it can be assigned to someone. All these things at savannh are meant to simplify project development among different persons, i think we should learn to use them more.

/Martin