protux-design

Re: [Protux-design] About the Request Mode on Savannah

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: Re: [Protux-design] About the Request Mode on Savannah
Date: 24 Jan 2003 11:44:58 -0200

Guys,

Initial files for the Protux User Guide are in cvs. . . Please have a
look at it.

keep in mind thought, that I only put what I already had. Nothing more.
I actually took out a couple of things. I'm trying to organize it as the
GIMP Manual, which I think its nicely done.

Please take a look, and suggest orders and ideas for chapters and stuff,
because there is so much information, I don't even know where to begin.

Ok. . .
RFC as always.
Fabio

PS: what does "cvs ci filename" do in the repository? I commited using
cvs commit, but the savannah FAQ suggests using "cvs ci filename". . .
so what's the difference?