Re: Re: [Protux-devel] SB Live recordings

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: Re: [Protux-devel] SB Live recordings
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:22:43 +0200

> Good to know... did you see the "during-record" peaks ? I would like to hear
> your feed back :-)

Looks very good for my opinion, but the default zoom factor isn't a good
choice, because a page turn happen after a very short time.
So a very cool feature would be a automatic centering during recording :-)

greetings
reinhard

> On Wednesday 25 September 2002 05:50 pm, booker wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just for info:
> > actually I can start a recording using the SB Live, but the clip contains
> > no audio!
> > So, the SB Live-BUG seems to be solved right now?
> >
> > greetings
> > Reinhard

WEB.DE Club - jetzt testen fur 1 Euro! Nutzen Sie Ihre Chance
unter https://digitaledienste.web.de/Club/?mc=021105