Re: [Protux-devel] autohell :)

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] autohell :)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:04:01 +0200

Here is my notebook setup (but no internet access possible):

Mandrake 8.1
qt2
libtoolize (GNU libtool) 1.4
aclocal (GNU automake) 1.4-p5
Autoconf version 2.13
automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p5
GNU Make version 3.79.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.
Built for i586-mandrake-linux-gnu

greetings
Reinhard

> KDE admin directory (which handles for example automatic generation of
> moc files) is now using quite new autotools, so I would like to know
> what kind of setup you people are running there?
>
> What distribution? (and what version)
> What qt version?
> And what version on autotools:
> (you can copy paste these commads to shell all same time
>   and send me the output)
> libtoolize --version ; aclocal --version ; autoconf --version ; \
> automake --version ; make --version
>

> --
> best regards
> --
> tapio laxström
> now playing: Ex - Starters Alternators

WEB.DE MyPage - Ultimatives Kommunikationstool! Ihre Message sofort
online! Domain aenderbar! http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/