Re: [Protux-devel] the #include problem

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] the #include problem
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:57:50 +0300

Luciano Giordana wrote:
I changed protux code so it calls #include <mustux.h>

I removed the link MustuxLib under src and runned ...

make clean cofigure

... for protux, without (intentionnaly) run make install for libmustux

so it should report an error like "libmustux not found ". But no error is
reported.

autostuff in protux is checking if libmustux is already installed ?

when I removee MustuxLib link, I got following error, right away:

checking for libmustux sources... *** MustuxLib.hh not found from /home/tapio/src/OpenSource/protux/protux_test/src/MustuxLib ***

How did you ran configure (with --with-libmustux_src or without)?

Make-install in mustux dir should not install anything.
But if mustux sources are found (directory with MustuxLib.hh in my version I'm not sure how you changed it), then admin/configure is run in there. admin/configure runs configure and make in mustux directory.

Comit your changes... so I can take a look (at morning).

--
best regards