Re: [Protux-devel] automake stuff

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] automake stuff
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 00:06:17 +0200

I have this problem when compiling protux on my qt2 :

checking for libjpeg6b... no
checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.1) (library qt-mt) not
found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
configure: error: ./configure failed for src/MustuxLib
address@hidden protux]$

BTW:
the last mustuxlib version (friday) compiles without problems on the same
machine.

greetings
Reinhard