Re: [Protux-devel] 0.16.x report

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] 0.16.x report
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:35:56 +0100

Hi,

I have problems compiling cvs mustuxlib, even after a fresh checkout:

address@hidden mustux]$ mkl
Remember to add `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL' to `configure.in'.
Using `AC_PROG_RANLIB' is rendered obsolete by `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
You should add the contents of `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to
`aclocal.m4'.
Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `admin'.
*** Creating acinclude.m4
!!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set the
    environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
automake: Makefile.am: required file `./ChangeLog' not found
make: *** [cvs] Error 1
address@hidden mustuxlib]$

greetings
Reinhard

Am Donnerstag 02 Januar 2003 01:02 nachmittags/abends schrieb booker:
> Am Samstag 28 Dezember 2002 12:32 nachmittags/abends schrieb Luciano
Giordana: