[Protux-devel] MustuxDebugger.hh macros

From: Martin Herren
Subject: [Protux-devel] MustuxDebugger.hh macros
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:22:49 +0100

Hej,

i changed the way the macros with variable number of arguments are defined in
MustuxDebugger.hh, as mustuxlib didn't compile for me...

Luciano, did something like
        #define PMESG(...)  printf(__VA_ARGS__);
compile for you ? for me the compiler (or better the preprocessor) exited with
the error
        MustuxDebugger.hh:xx: warning: invalid character in macro parameter name
        MustuxDebugger.hh:xx: badly punctuated parameter list in `#define'

I changed them to something like
        #define PMESG(args...)  printf(args);
and now it works fine.

Hope that's ok so, otherwise we'll have to look for a third solution ;-)

/Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc