Re: [Protux-devel] Strange LCD after rm -Rf ~/protuxproject

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Strange LCD after rm -Rf ~/protuxproject
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 12:29:42 +0100

On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 00:06:41 +0000
Luciano Giordana <address@hidden> wrote:

> make this :
>
> rm -Rf ~/protuxproject
>
> and run protux
>
> the LCD will become strange. I believe this is something related to the
> ProjectManager improvements, because I isolated the changes on there
> and it is only happening with them.

Ooops... yeah it seems like i f***ed up something there. It's probably due to
the changes i made in Interface.cc. Before the constructor of Interface loaded
or created the Untitled project. Now that ProjectManager is able to create and
load projects, i made the Interface constructor to use the ProjectManager's
functions, to avoid duplicated code.

The strange thing is that whether the Untitled Project is created or only
loaded, all the widgets are created in the same order... so i don't understand
why in one case the lcd-display doesn't show up fine.

I keep looking at it.

/Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc