[Protux-devel] [OT] happy this year

From: tapio laxström
Subject: [Protux-devel] [OT] happy this year
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 10:07:59 +0200

I have been on vacation for a while (I took some distance to computers), but now I'm back.

Many mails to read (I'll try to surf thru them) and lost of
improvment on protux (NICE!!!).

Also Mustache sounds very intresting.

...any way... on my vacation, we were on studio, and so I (and rest of Deep Turtle) want to wish HAPPY THIS YEAR to all our pals, by releasing few tracks from session:

http://www.deepturtle.net --clik--> mp3

ps. I hope our next session will be recorded with protux, this was still captured with pair of "old akai dr 16"s ;)

--
best regards