Re: [Protux-devel] [OT] happy this year

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] [OT] happy this year
Date: 09 Jan 2003 11:20:49 -0200

Hei tapio,

I liked the recordings. . Very cool!!! BTW. I don't have long hair, and
my beard is way too short to be called a beard. . . .

Fabio.

PS: When I mentioned the BG list, I wasn't actually thinking of a Bug
list but rather a bug reporting system. . . . Like that of Gnome,and
KDE, and all other fine programs we have grown to love and work with. .
.

It would help so we don't have repeating bugs. But that would mean we
have to find out about bug reporting systems. Doesn't GNU offer one of
those? (in savannah perhaps?)