Re: [Protux-devel] Can't compile with QT2

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Can't compile with QT2
Date: 21 Jan 2003 17:16:01 -0200

Hi Milha,

Yeah, Martin is right. The easiest way to to upgrade to QT3, since in
the future we'll probably just switch to QT3 (it has many things that
qt2 lacks, and makes the performance improve.

Download it from Sarge. I downloaded qt3 from sarge, and so far it has
not broken my system. BUT, I have already been running a
testing/unstable debian system for some time, so I have no way of
figuring out if that's because I have enough packages from sarge. . .

Anyway. good luck.
Fabio.

PS: the debian packages you have to download are libqt3-dev
libqt3-mt-dev, and the packages that they depend on.