[Protux-devel] got it fixed and another question.

From: Fabio dos Santos
Subject: [Protux-devel] got it fixed and another question.
Date: 21 Jan 2003 17:35:31 -0200

Guys,

1. I got alsa working. protux looks very cool. many improvements! great
job! I've restarted to debug, as you may have noticed. . . (how about
that BUG tracking system?)

2. Is it possible to make the help windows be in HTML?. . . I'm thinking
about making some .pngs with icons for the key-sequences and mouse
pointing in JMB. It would make finding out commands a bit easier, and
the Quick Help Window less confusing. . . .

RFC,
Fabio.