Re: [Protux-devel] got it fixed and another question.

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] got it fixed and another question.
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:23:43 +0100

Reinhard Amersberger wrote:

address@hidden schrieb am 21.01.03 20:48:08:

2. Is it possible to make the help windows be in HTML?. . . I'm thinking
about making some .pngs with icons for the key-sequences and mouse
pointing in JMB. It would make finding out commands a bit easier, and
the Quick Help Window less confusing. . . .

I agree, the help is very confusing at the moment.
So a html version would be VERY helpful !

AFAIK the QTextBrowser Qt widget can display simple html, including pics (jpg and png if i'm right, no gif). So i think it shouldn't be to much work to do this... The problem is just that these days i'm just too busy and my priority regarding protux is to finish all the autotool stuff...

But next week should be better again... so i think i'll be able to spend 1-2 hours a day for protux again...

/Martin