[Protux-devel] protux/libmustux 0.18.0rc3 are out

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] protux/libmustux 0.18.0rc3 are out
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:35:41 -0400

- Rendering working again (only full render, though) . use it by <<ENTER>> (I
made some tests of rendering in 48000 and 32000, and it seems fine to me.
Please test it again, if possible.)
- More optimizations/bugfixes from Remon
- praf tool from Martin ( it is necessary to add some reference of this on the
website)
- more stable than ever :-)

this is the last RC for 0.18.0. I plan to make more fixes and implement a
simple way to render only a portion of project.
It will be a simple pair of (temporaryly mapped) action to mark region begin
and end. So render will render only between this region.

Thanks

--
Best Regards